Model ‘drugged and kidnapped to be sold as slave’ speaks out



The British model ‘abducted and auctioned online as a sex slave’ has spoken out about her ordeal.

Chloe Ayling, 20, who is now safely home in Surrey, told police how ‘I woke up with wrists and ankles handcuffed, tape on my mouth, I was inside a bag’.

She was lured from Paris to Milan with the promise of a photoshoot, but when she arrived at the supposed studio she was allegedly injected with ketamine, a horse tranquiliser, and abducted by two men.

‘When I woke up I was wearing a pink bodysuit and the socks I am wearing now,’ the Page 3 model said in a statement to Italian authorities.

‘I realised I was in the boot of a car with my wrists and ankles handcuffed, adhesive tape on my mouth. I was inside a bag and was only able to breathe through a small hole.’

Italian police said she was stuffed in a bag and transported to a remote farmhouse where she was imprisoned for six days, handcuffed to furniture.

An online auction was set up offering ‘sexual services’ for £270,000.

The sick advert, which showed her curled up with a ‘Black Death’ calling card on her stomach, read: ‘Born in UK; Abducted in Italy; Held in Germany; 19 year old; Caucasian; 34DD-25-35; Beginner model; Starting bid $300,000. Auction takes place 16.7.2017’

In an Instagram post uploaded just before the abduction, she had posed in a bathroom and captioned the photo ‘Arrived’ with a Milan tag.

Italian newspaper Il Giornale reported she was told she would be sold outside of Europe.

‘He told me…. that he alone had earned more than €15 million in the last five years and explained to me that all the girls are destined for the Arab countries,’ the paper reported she said.

‘When the buyer gets tired of the girl bought by auction (they) can give them to other people, and ‘When it is no longer of interest they are to become a ‘tiger meal’.’

Black Death, the organised crime group accused of her kidnap, boasted they had released her after finding out she had a two-year-old child, Italian police said.

Speaking outside her mum’s home in Surrey, Chloe told the Daily Mail: ‘I’ve been through a terrifying experience. I’ve feared for my life, second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour.

‘I’m incredibly grateful to the Italian and UK authorities for all they have done to secure my safe release.

‘I have just arrived home after four weeks and haven’t had time to collect my thoughts.

‘I am not at liberty to say anything further until I have been debriefed by the UK police.’

She previously endured terror on a modelling shoot after travelling to Paris, only to be caught up in an attack on the Champs Elysees.

In an article posted on her Instagram, her agent Phil Green said: ‘She says all the streets around her hotel are in lockdown – and everyone is very scared – particularly as she has learned now that one of the attackers is on the loose.’

Text GMB To 33353 For SMS Updates MTN Only