Video: Two men electrocuted inside a pool while partying in Nairobi

Tags

Advertisement!

Two men were electrocuted inside a swimming pool while partying at B club, Diamond Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya over the weekend.

According to reports online, American singer, Omarion performed at the same club the same weekend the incident happened. However, it is not clear if the incident happened during his show.

Facebook user, Kenny who shared the video of people trying to save the men, said a live wire inside the swimming pool electrocuted the men while swimming, causing them to drown. Luckily they were rescued alive. The guys are currently recuperating in the hospital.

Watch the video below...

Text GMB To 33353 For SMS Updates MTN Only

Download GMB ANDROID APP GMB IPHONE APP
EmoticonEmoticon