Serious Commotion as Married Man Dies in Hotel Room After Taking S*x Drugs in Delta State



*Photo used for illustrative purpose*

People were left in shock after a middle-aged man, simply identified as Samson was reportedly found dead in a hotel room at Ugboroke in Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta state after he allegedly took an overdose of sex-enhancing drug.

The man who is married with three kids, was found dead with his manhood standing erect. According to reports, the man who is in his late 30s was said to have boasted at a beer parlour of his plan to use s*x-enhancing drugs to impress the new girlfriend he had been wooing for the past 3 months.

It is believed he died in the process after taking an overdose of the drugs. “After having intercourse for a long time, he could not ejaculate and must have died from the stress of the consistent hardness. He was overpowered by the drug and it was the first time he took such a drug.

“He is not much of a drinker. He is married and has three little children,” said a source.

On noticing the incident, the lover is said to have ran away as her whereabouts is yet unknown. The dead man's corpse has been deposited at a morgue in Warri Central Hospital.

A senior police officer confirmed the incident but said none of the families was interested in reporting the case at the Ugborikoko Police Station.

The police officer, who claimed to be close to one of the deceased relatives, said the corpse was still lying in the mortuary pending family decision to bury him.

Text GMB To 33353 For SMS Updates MTN Only